Old Station Road, Wadhurst, East Sussex, TN5
- 0.5 miles from Wadhurst High Street
- 1.2 miles from Wadhurst mainline station
- 10 year LABC Warranty
- Bewl Water and Bedgebury Forest within easy reach
- Modern and contemporary design
The Pine is a semi detached two bedroom home within this exceptional hub of 21 quality new homes, providing rural living on the edge of the vibrant village of Wadhurst, just 0.5 miles from its thriving High Street and 1.2 miles from the mainline station.
Nestled in the Sussex countryside, The Grove is an exceptional development of 21
contemporary houses ranging from cosy two bedroom homes, to substantial three
and four bedroom houses with generous gardens. Enjoy all there is on offer in the leafy
surroundings, from countryside walks, organic produce from local stores, popular public
houses and inviting community clubs. Wadhurst railway station provides direct services
to London in just over an hour and Tunbridge Wells with its cafes, restaurants, boutique
stores and the historic Pantiles is within easy reach.
Quality craftmanship combines contemporary style with traditional joinery, ceramic tiling
and high-end fittings. The main features of the property include:
• Stainless steel bowl and matt black 3 in 1 hot tap
• Quartz splashback, worktops and sink drainer
• Soft close drawers and doors
• Integrated Bosch single oven/compact oven with microwave and induction hob
• Integrated extractor hood
• Integrated Bosch fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer
• Under counter slimline wine cooler
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with vanity units
• Matt black Vado mixer taps and shower fittings
• Matt black Vado heated towel rail
• Over bath shower with glass screen
• Half height ceramic tiling (full height around shower area)
• Ceramic tiled flooring
Joinery and Doors
• White UPVC double glazed windows
• Internal pre-finished doors throughout
• High efficiency boiler
• Underfloor heating to ground floor
• Heated towel rail to bathrooms
• LED downlighters in kitchen, bathroom, and hallway
• BT fibre points installed in the living room and master bedroom
• TV points installed in living room and master bedroom
• USB charger connection sockets to the master bedroom
• Smooth finish ceilings decorated white throughout
• Internal walls decorated white throughout
• White satin wood/gloss balustrades and handrails to stairs
• Satin nickel door handles
• Amtico wooden flooring throughout entrance, dining/living room and kitchen
• Carpet on stairs, landing and all bedrooms
• 10 year LABC warranty
The garden will be laid to lawn with Indian sandstone terrace, outside tap and useful bike
shed. Off road parking.
Local: The Grove is situated within 0.5 miles of Wadhurst village with a range of
independent shops, small supermarket, cafes, restaurants and several popular pubs.
Towns: Central Tunbridge Wells for more comprehensive amenities (6 miles).
Transport: Wadhurst Station (1.2 miles). A21 (3.7 miles) with links to the M25 and other
Schools: Wadhurst CofE Primary School and Uplands Community College in Wadhurst.
Independent schools including Skippers Hill, Sacred Heart and Mayfield Girls.
Leisure: Bewl Water (less than a mile) for sailing, walking and cycling. Golf at Lamberhurst
(4.2 miles) and Tunbridge Wells (4.8 miles).
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation