Mayfield Lane, Wadhurst, East Sussex, TN5
- Mature gardens of 0.9 of an acre
- Wadhurst village 0.8 of a mile
- Wadhurst Station 1.3 miles
- Scope for improvement
- Adaptable accommodation
- No Chain
**Guide Price £1,000,000 to £1,100,000**
A desirable older style detached property with scope for modernisation and improvement, set in 0.9 of an acre of gardens and grounds, within 0.8 of a mile of the High Street and 1.2 miles from the mainline station.
Ridgecote is a detached older style property which now provides scope for modernisation and improvement. It has adaptable accommodation with two staircases and is set in delightful gardens and grounds.
The main features of the property include:
• Recessed entrance porch with door through to hallway with stairs rising.
• Sitting room with bay window to the front and further window to the side and fireplace.
• Dining room with double doors to the rear garden and bay window to the front.
• Kitchen/breakfast room with windows to side and rear with the rear having an attractive view across the garden to the pond. Good range of cupboards to floor and wall, stainless steel sink, provision for washing machine and gas hob.
• Drawing room with windows to the front and rear.
• Rear hall with lobby and cloakroom and second staircase to the first floor.
• On the first floor to the front there are two double bedrooms with windows to front and side, bathroom and bedroom 3 is a double bedroom with a window affording an attractive view across the garden.
• There are steps down which lead through to the second landing and second staircase. On this side of the house there are two further smaller bedrooms and bedroom 5/study and a small bathroom with bath and WC.
The property is approached over its own driveway giving ample parking and access to the double garage.
To the rear of the house is a paved terrace area with views over the garden and pond. Next to the terrace is a good sized area which is laid to lawn.
The garden then falls away towards the large pond which is enclosed by several mature trees with a further garden area beyond the pond. In all the gardens and grounds measure approximately 0.9 of an acre.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation