St. Johns Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4
- St John's Village, Tunbridge Wells
- 1 Parking Space
- Over 70's Retirement development
- On Site Bistro and communal lounge
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Lift Access
- Private Balcony and communal gardens and terrace
- Two hours of domestic assistance included per week
A well appointed one bedroom apartment with its own balcony and parking space within a Retirement Living Plus development built by McCarthy Stone in 2017. The development is situated in the St Johns area of Tunbridge Wells giving access to all the towns amenities.
30 The Dairy is a one bedroom apartment situated on the on the first floor with lift access. The development is specifically designed for the over 70s with a range of communal facilities allowing residents to enjoy supported independent living.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance hallway there is a large walk in store cupboard, door entry and intercom system and doors connecting through to the shower room, bedroom and sitting room.
• Sitting room with under floor heating, gas effect wall mounted electric fire. TV and telephone points and a door opening onto the apartments own balcony.
• Kitchen which is accessed from the sitting room is full fitted with a range of wall mounted and low level cupboards and drawers. There is an eye level integrated oven with microwave oven above, four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, an inset stainless steel sink and draining board.
• Bedroom, A good sized carpeted double bedroom with floor to ceiling window, and a good size walk in wardrobe.
• Shower room a well appointed shower room with a tiled floor, walk in shower area, low level WC and pedestal sink unit with store cupboards below and to the side.
The development has a number of communal facilities on site including a communal lounge area, Bistro style restaurant, fully equipped laundry and hairdresser.
The apartment has its own balcony and there is a communal garden with terrace and seating areas.
Local: With its central location The Dairy has excellent access to all the towns amenities including local bespoke shops and national retailers, there are a range of cafes, restaurants and pubs all within easy reach.
Transport: Tunbridge Wells Station (1.2 miles) and bus stop opposite the development
Leisure: Leisure amenities in the town include the Assembly Hall Theatre, Trinity Theatre and Arts Centre, award winning parkland with boating lakes and festival venues, St Johns leisure centre and a number of golf courses.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation