Paddock Wood, Tonbridge, Kent, TN12
- Impressive newly built homes
- Paddock Wood station 0.6 of a mile
- Show House available for viewing
- B rated Energy Performance Certificate
- Car Port and Parking space
- 10 Year LABC Warranty
- Landscaped gardens
An excellent new development of six terraced houses finished to a high specification with adaptable accommodation over three floors with impressive first floor sitting rooms and good sized west facing gardens.
The properties are built by the highly regarded Whelan Homes with excellent attention to detail. Set back from the Maidstone Road, they are conveniently positioned in the town with Paddock Wood main line station 0.6 of a mile distant.
The main features of the properties include:
• Entrance porch and hallway with understairs storage cupboard and cloakroom to one side.
• Kitchen/dining room with a good range of flush Kreider units with laminate working surfaces, Bosch integrated appliances including oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher. Sliding doors open to the rear garden.
• First floor excellent sitting room with broad picture window to the rear, bedroom with two windows to the front and bathroom with an Ideal Standard suite with Aqualisa chrome fittings, thermostatic shower and heated chrome towel rail.
• Second floor bedroom with dormer window to the rear, en suite shower room and further bedroom with dormer to the front.
• Interior finishes - Porcelanosa ceramic wall and floor tiling to cloakroom, bathroom and shower room.
Laminate flooring to kitchen/dining area and hall. Carpet flooring to remainder of house. White finished skirting and architraves.
44mm thick white finished solid core doors, together with chrome door furniture. Sliding door from kitchen/dining area to rear garden.
• Heating - Conventional gas central heating with radiators.
Pressurised hot and cold mains pressure water system.
Worcester Bosch boiler. Sonair ventilation units in front bedrooms.
• Electrical and lighting - Openreach fibre broadband installed, subject to subscription by purchaser with fibre broadband provider. Provision for car charging facility for future connection by purchaser, if required. Freeview television system with TV points in living room and all bedrooms.
• Security and Peace of Mind - UPVC double glazed windows (PAS 24 certified)
Mains operated smoke, carbon monoxide and heat detectors.
Multi-point locking system to front door.
• Aftercare - 10 year LABC Warranty.
2 Year J P Whelan Homes Warranty.
To the front of the property is a block paved forecourt, car port and parking space. The rear garden has a paved terrace and is laid to lawn with timber fencing. There is also an external tap and double electric socket.
Agents Note: Photographs are of the show house.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
North Road, Bodle Street Green, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27
**Guide Price £475,000 - £500,000** An appealing, semi-detached cottage in need of updating and offering scope to extend, subject to planning consents. Quietly situated on the edge of this ...
Springett Cottages, Lewes Road, Ringmer, East Sussex, BN8
**Guide Price £425,000-£450,000** Springett Cottage is a charming period style cottage believed to date back to 1891. The property is one of five attractive weatherboard properties, position...