Great Footway, Langton Green, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN3
- Popular location
- Tunbridge Wells Station 2.8 miles
- South West facing rear garden with terrace
- Langton Green village centre within half a mile
- Excellent range of schooling in the area
- Double garage and off street parking
**Guide Price £815,000 - £825,000**
An excellent detached family home with four bedrooms and three reception rooms situated in a quiet sought after cul-de-sac within the popular village of Langton Green, with its local facilities and picturesque Village Green.
27 Great Footway has been in the same ownership from new, some 50 years, and is built in a modern Georgian style providing good family accommodation with mature gardens which are south west facing at the rear.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance hall with storage cupboards, arched central display unit, Amtico flooring and cloakroom with WC.
• Dual aspect sitting room with fireplace with marble and tile inset, wooden flooring, opening to the dining room and door to the rear garden.
• Dining room with chequerboard Amtico flooring, window to the rear and glazed door to the hall.
• Kitchen with a range of cupboards to floor and wall, integrated oven, serving hatch to the dining room, window to rear and doors to the front and rear..
• Main bedrooms, with window to the rear, two built-in wardrobe cupboards and en suite bathroom.
• There are three further bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate WC.
The front garden is laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees. There is parking in front of the double garage with an electric up and over door.
There is a paved terrace and path across the rear of the property, raised area of level lawn and the garden is well screened with an array of trees and shrubs.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Abingworth Mews, Abingworth Crescent, Thakeham, West Sussex, RH20
This superbly presented and bright four double bedroom, three reception room detached family house was built in 2021 and features a secluded landscaped garden, detached garage and ample driveway parki...