Bullingstone Lane, Speldhurst, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN3
- Views over pond
- Delightful location
- Well-presented adaptable accommodation
- Beautiful mature gardens and grounds 2.8 acres
- Speldhurst within a mile
- Penshurst station 4 miles
- South facing balcony
- Tunbridge Wells 4 miles
An opportunity to acquire a much improved Victorian extended cottage in an idyllic quiet country lane between Speldhurst and Penshurst with beautiful gardens and grounds including an attractive spring fed pond.
Coots Pit Cottage has been a happy home for the present owners for the past 48 years and having been much improved during that time it is now in excellent decorative order.
It is rare to find a property so quietly located yet within striking distance of the popular local villages and favoured schools. The property also benefits from its own spring water source feeding the pond.
The main features of the property include:
• Canopied entrance porch and hall area open plan to sitting room which is dual aspect and L-shaped with oak flooring, Jotul logburner with stone surround and side display plinth. Understairs cupboard and stairs rising to the first floor.
• Dining room with projecting bay to rear, Yorkstone flagstone flooring with underfloor heating and a sliding patio door leads to the side terrace with views to the spring fed pond.
• Kitchen/breakfast room with a good range of units, Corian working surfaces, built-in oven and combination oven/microwave, warming drawer, integrated dish-washer, windows to side with views to the pond and windows and stable door to the rear terrace.
• Ground floor bedroom with window to the rear and bookshelves. Door through to utility/cloakroom with underfloor heating and a personal door through to garage.
• Main bedroom is dual aspect with a range of built-in wardrobe cupboards and double doors opening to a balcony which has delightful views across the garden to the pond. There is an adjacent bathroom fully tiled with underfloor heating, bath with Aqualisa power shower over and window to the side.
• Three further bedrooms and study/bedroom 5.
• Family shower room which is fully tiled with underfloor heating, large walk-in shower with Aqualisa power shower, glass screen and window to the rear.
A gated entrance leads to off road parking and a garage with electric up and over door. There are screening hedges and mature wisteria climbing the front of the house.
The property also owns 0.7 of an acre opposite which forms part of its view to the west. Viewing is recommended to fully appreciate the propertys location and glorious gardens and grounds.
To the side is a broad paved Yorkstone terrace adjoining the kitchen and dining room and mature shrubs and trees. From here steps lead up to sweeping lawns surrounded by further mature shrubs, trees and seasonal planting, timber shed and log store.
There is an attractive circular walk through the gardens and woodland. At the top of the land is the spring feeding into a rill down to the pond. The pond is surrounded by seasonal planting, screening hedging and post and rail fencing. The land in total is approximately 2.8 acres.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
£1,200,000Offers In The Region Of
Fir Toll Road, Mayfield, East Sussex, TN20
A rare opportunity to acquire an extended semi-detached family home in an attractive rural setting with views, equestrian facilities and useful outbuildings, in all approaching 25 acres and situated j...