Primmers Green Lane, Primmers Green, Wadhurst, East Sussex, TN5
- Fringes of popular Wadhurst
- Wadhurst Station 1.6 Miles
- Rural views
- Off street parking and single garage
- 3 Double bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family room
- Seperate Sitting room
- Garden and Terrace.
**Guide Price £635,000 - £675,000**
A delightful semi-detached 3 bedroom house set in an elevated position on a popular country lane with rural views towards Wadhurst with off street parking and a garage all within half a mile of the High Street.
The property is situated between Wadhurst and Cousley Wood in the favoured Primmers Green area, in an elevated position that affords attractive views back towards Wadhurst. The house has external elevations of brick under a tiled roof and is presented in good order throughout with the kitchen, en suite and boiler all fitted in the last two years. The house provides flexible living arrangements on the ground floor with two double bedrooms, the master suite and family bathroom set over the first and second floors.
The main features of the property include:
• Sitting room with wooden flooring, a useful under stairs storage cupboard, projecting chimney breast and fireplace with inset wood burner. To each side is shelving and low level cupboards.
• Kitchen/dining and family/study room This open plan room is split into three distinct areas with a well appointed kitchen area with a good range of wall mounted and low level cupboards and drawers, inset butlers sink, with white marble quartz work surfaces. There is an integrated Bosch dishwasher, space for washing machine and space for a double oven in the chimney recess. An opening from the kitchen overlooks the family and study area with a roof lantern giving extra natural light. Double doors from the dining area open into the rear courtyard garden.
• First Floor landing stairs from the hallway lead to the first floor where there are two double bedrooms one to the front overlooking the garden with rural views towards Wadhurst and the other to the rear of the house. Both bedrooms have fitted wardrobe cupboards to the side of the chimney. There is a family bathroom with free standing bath, pedestal basin and WC.
• Stairs from the first floor landing lead to the Attic master bedroom suite with separate shower room with corner shower cubicle, pedestal basin and WC. The bedroom has a Dorma window with views towards Wadhurst, a fitted triple wardrobe and eaves storage on both sides of the room.
The house benefits from its own parking space and single garage off Primmers Green Lane with the main garden leading up to a paved terrace in front of the house. The garden is laid to lawn and enclosed by mixed mature hedging. To the rear of the house is a paved courtyard garden with a retaining back wall which forms the rear boundary and panel fencing to each side.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Battenhurst Road, Stonegate, Wadhurst, East Sussex, TN5
An older style semi-detached cottage of pleasing character, in need of updating, with scope to extend, in a rural location with unspoilt views, together with a dilapidated range of stabling and outbui...
High Beeches Lane, Handcross, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
**Guide Price £625,000-£650,000** A beautiful 3 bedroom period cottage full of character in a convenient semi-rural position on the edge of the village of Handcross with delightful front and...
Steyning Road, Partridge Green, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13
A traditional barn conversion with exposed timbering adjacent to a courtyard and approximately 2.15 acres of garden and paddock. Located just over a mile from the village of Partridge Green and with ...