Beacon Road West, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6
- Exceptional open plan living
- Favoured Warren location
- High specification throughout
- 5/6 double bedrooms
- Cinema room and study
- Impressive terrace and garden
- Off street parking and double garage
A beautifully presented detached house situated in the popular Warren area of Crowborough and within easy reach of the Ashdown Forest. The house has been extensively refurbished to a high standard throughout with fabulous open plan living on the ground floor opening onto a rear terrace for alfresco entertaining with the south facing garden beyond.
Pinecroft is an exceptional detached house presented to the highest order having been extended and refurbished extensively throughout. Rooms of particular note include the open plan kitchen/family/dining room with a high specification bespoke Neptune kitchen and the master bedroom suite with walk-in dressing room and en suite bathroom. The detailing throughout the house is also to the highest order.
The house offers a flexible layout with the well planned accommodation arranged as follows:
• Entrance hallway with engineered oak flooring and two cupboards located each side of the main front door. A staircase leads to the first floor.
• Cinema room with engineered oak flooring, a run of low level cupboards at one end and windows overlooking the rear terrace and garden.
• Study/home office which looks out over the driveway to the front of the house with a bespoke built-in desk unit, book and display shelving and low level cupboards and drawers.
• Treatment room/bedroom 6 with dual aspect to the side of the house as well as overlooking the rear garden and currently used as beauty treatment room.
• Kitchen/family/dining room is an impressive open plan room consisting of three distinct areas which all enhance the flow and feel of this outstanding room. The oak flooring continues through this room which has under floor heating throughout.
The family area has a window overlooking the front of the house which gives it a dual aspect and therefore a light and airy feel. There is an exposed brick fireplace, inset woodburner and oak bressumer beam above.
The dining area adjoins the family area with bi-fold doors opening onto the rear terrace adding to the open and light feel in both the dining and family areas. This area opens out into a large and impressive open plan kitchen area with bi-fold doors to the rear terrace.
The kitchen is a bespoke Neptune kitchen has a large island unit with a 5 ring Neff induction hob and rising extractor. The work surfaces are Carrara Quartz below which are a series of storage drawers, drinks fridge and two horizontal fridge drawers. To one end is a breakfast bar area. Beyond the island there is a further run of work surfaces down the entire side of the room, beneath which are low level cupboards and drawers including a carousel corner unit, inset chopping board storage and fitted dishwasher. Inset into the work surface is a dual fitted sink. Above, there are wall mounted cupboards with bespoke floor to ceiling cabinet unit at one end with a series of cupboards and drawers, two eye level Neff ovens and a flush fitted double Fisher Paykel fridge freezer.
• Utility room situated off the kitchen with a window overlooking the front of the house and a door opening to the side of the house. The units and work surfaces match to the kitchen with store cupboards beneath and butlers sink and space for two washing machines.
• The staircase with bespoke oak balustrades leads to the centre of the first floor landing with a window overlooking the front of the house and a low level night light system
• Guest bedroom suite with a window overlooking the rear garden and a fitted triple wardrobe. The en suite shower room has a Karndean floor, heated towel rail and WC with floor to ceiling Porcelanosa tiles. There is a walk-in shower with a bluetooth Mira shower control system.
• Three further bedrooms (3/4/5), one to the rear with views over the garden and two to the front with bedroom 5 having a double fitted wardrobe.
• Family bathroom with Karndean flooring, stand alone bath with central tap, walk-in shower with bluetooth Mira Shower control system, double sink unit, heated towel rail and WC, with floor to ceiling Porcelanosa tiles on two sides of the room.
• Master bedroom suite set down a corridor from the first floor landing passing bedroom 4 and a linen cupboard on entering the room there is an inset double wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to one side, beyond is a large master bedroom with double doors to a Juliette balcony overlooking the garden and terrace. There is a large walk-in dressing room with high and low level hanging spaces with shelving and shoe storage. The bedroom also benefits from an en suite bathroom with walk-in shower space tiled floor to ceiling with Porcelanosa tiles and again with a bluetooth Mira shower control system. There is a bath with central tap, double sink unit, heated towel rail and WC.
The house is approached through electric gates which open into a large gravelled driveway and parking area with a low light triggered up lighting system. Covered parking is provided by a double open bay Oak cart lodge.
The area to the front of the house is enclosed by a mature hedgerows to the front and planted borders and panel fencing to each side. There is access to the rear garden on either side of the house.
The south facing level garden to the rear is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by panel fencing with planted Portuguese Laurel borders. Abutting the rear of the house is a large terrace area of Indian paving with low light up lighting. The terrace provides an area perfect for alfresco entertaining. Steps from the terrace lead up the main part of the rear garden.
Garden storage is provided by a good size garden outbuilding which has been cleverly screened with planted borders.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Tylers Green, Cuckfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
A beautifully presented character, family home situated in an elevated position on the outskirts of Cuckfield and Haywards Heath. The property has been extended to provide a wonderful open plan, moder...