Argos Hill, Mayfield, East Sussex, TN20
- Swimming Pool, Terrace and Large Garden
- Potential to develop further
- Mayfield 1.2 miles
- Tunbridge Wells 6.5 miles
- Off Street Parking
- Flexible Living Arrangements
- Rural Views
GUIDE PRICE **£985,000- £1,050,000**
A delightful detached house with adaptable living and sleeping arrangements situated 1.2 miles from the popular village of Mayfield and 6.5 miles from Tunbridge Wells. The house benefits from off street parking, a large garden (0.74 acres), swimming pool and terrace.
Green Ridge is a delightful detached house set in approximately 0.80 acres. The house is well presented and offers an adaptable layout over three levels with the potential to further increase the accommodation by converting an integral double garage.
The main features of the property include:
• Kitchen/breakfast room with a range of low level and wall mounted cupboards, inset eye level double oven as well as a double oven with 5 ring electric hob. There are granite work surfaces and a breakfast bar and doors to outside onto a balcony.
• Sitting room has a fireplace with inset wood burner with alcoves to each side. The room is split into two with a dining area alongside the sitting area. Dual glazed double doors open onto a raised wrap around terrace with sitting area with views across the garden and countryside beyond.
• Guest bedroom suite is dual aspect with fitted wardrobes and is accessed from the inner hall/second sitting room, having the benefit of its own external access to the driveway.
• Two further bedrooms and a family bathroom with fitted bath with shower over, WC and pedestal wash basin.
• Main bedroom has a large landing/study area off which is an en suite bathroom with a separate shower cubicle. To the other side of the landing study area is the main bedroom with dressing area.
Lower Ground Floor
• Family/Games room which is partially glazed with bi-fold doors leading out on to the terrace.
• Garden kitchen and laundry room with wall mounted and low level cupboards, sink, fitted fridge and dishwasher. The laundry room has plumbing in place for a shower room.
• Study with bay window and doors leading out onto the rear terrace.
• Integral double garage accessed from the kitchenette with the potential to be developed into further accommodation.
To the front of the house is a parking area for several cars with vehicular access to the side to the integral double garage. The house benefits from a wrap around balcony and seating area with views over the surrounding countryside.
Accessed from the lower ground floor is a large paved terrace, beyond which is the swimming pool and second terrace off which is an outbuilding with power and water connected. The majority of the garden beyond is laid to lawn interspersed with mature shrubs and trees. There is access to the Cuckoo Line footpath linked to Rotherfield and Mayfield at the bottom of the garden where there is also power and water.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
£895,000Offers In Excess Of
Worthing Road, Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13
A new, detached, family house with accommodation extending to approximately 2,330 sq.ft. (216.4m) situated close to the centre of Southwater village with its shopping precinct including a supermarket,...