Chalket Lane, Pembury, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2
- No Chain
- Half an acre
- In need of modernisation
- Pembury village 0.25 of a mile
- Semi-rural location
- Close to the A21
- 4 Bedrooms
- Garage and store
An opportunity to acquire a four bedroom detached house, set in half an acre of gardens and grounds, in need of modernisation in a semi-rural location and yet within a quarter of a mile of Pembury village.
Great Bayhall House is set down a private road close to Pembury Cricket Club, provides scope for modernisation and is being sold with no ongoing chain.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance hall with stairs rising and cloakroom to one side and door to garage.
• Sitting room with tiled open fireplace, window to side and rear and sliding doors opening to conservatory which in turn has doors opening to the garden.
• Dining room with tiled open fireplace, window to rear and sliding doors opening to sitting room.
• Kitchen has a range of units to floor and wall, integrated oven, electric hob, space for dishwasher, larder cupboard. There is a rear lobby with a store to one side and a utility room with window to side and door to front and double doors to rear.
• On the first floor there are four double bedrooms and a family bathroom with bath and shower.
The gardens are primarily to the front and side with a circular driveway encompassing a circular lawn, screening hedge and an array of shrubs and trees. The side garden is hedge enclosed with a level area of lawn. The rear garden is laid to lawn with a wall defining the boundary.
Agents Note: The A21 is 50 metres to the south of the property.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Honeybridge Lane, Dial Post, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13
This charming house sits at the end of a lane surrounded by its own extensive gardens and grounds with far reaching south easterly views over undulating countryside to the South Downs. It is approach...
St. Olives Close, Cross in Hand, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21
**Guide Price £1,000,000 - £1,100,000** A beautifully presented single storey detached cottage, (unlisted) originally built by Sussex builders, Lyons Green Works, set in a wonderful tucked a...