George Street, Hunton, Maidstone, Kent, ME15
- Rural position
- Period features throughout
- Open plan living space
- Wildlife garden
- Off road parking
- Marden station 3.4 miles
Guide Price **£425,000 - £475,000**
A delightful mid terrace 2 bedroom cottage with period features, including exposed beams and a fireplace with woodburning stove. There is a pretty wildlife themed garden at the rear. Off-street parking. Hunton has everyday amenities and a primary school, whilst Marden with main line station is about 3.4 miles.
2 Martins Cottages is a delightful mid terrace cottage presented in good order throughout with external elevations of weatherboard under a tiled roof. The cottage benefits from double glazing throughout.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance lobby with door through into the open plan living area.
• Open plan living area with fireplace with inset wood burning stove with brick surround, with windows to the front and back and a door leading through the rear lobby to the rear garden. Period features include exposed timber beams and an exposed brick wall. A door opens into an enclosed staircase leads up to the first floor.
• Kitchen/dining area The kitchen is set in one corner of the room with a series of low level cupboards and drawers and wall mounted cupboards above. There is a fitted electric oven with inset electric hobs and extractor above and space for a washing machine and fridge freezer alongside a floor to ceiling store cupboard. The dining area is defined by a tiled floor and a door leads out to the rear garden and enclosed staircase leads to the first floor. The dual aspect of
this room gives it a lovely light feel.
• On the first floor there are two bedrooms which both overlook the garden and have views of farmland and woodland beyond. There is a family bathroom with low level bath and mixer tap shower, pedestal basin and WC.
To the front of the house is a gravelled off street parking area for at least two cars enclosed by a mature hedgerows to each side. There is a wood store and garden store. The main garden is to the rear and has been deliberately designed to be a
wildlife garden with ornamental shrubs, a vegetable patch, seating areas, a small
pond and garden shed with pathways cut through for access.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation