Green Lane, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6
- Spacious Grade II Listed Character Family Home
- Detached Self Contained Annexe
- Enclosed Mature Rear Gardens
- Close to Local Schools
- Adaptable Extensive Accommodation
- Master Bedroom Suite with Dressing Room and En Suite
**Guide Price £925,000 - £950,000**
An attractive and deceptively spacious Grade II listed character family home with five bedrooms and five reception rooms. The house has the benefit of a detached self contained annexe in good sized gardens, close to primary and secondary schools.
PIne Cottage has been a happy home for the owners for the past 24 years and was created from two cottages to provide extensive and flexible accommodation. There are a number of period features and the property is well presented with modern facilities and the adaptable annexe in the good size gardens. Viewing is recommended to fully appreciate this lovely house.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance door through to lobby with study to one side which is dual aspect.
• Excellent open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room with inglenook fireplace, inset woodburning stove, tiled flooring, window to the front and opening through to the breakfast room and kitchen. The kitchen has a good range of units incorporating eye level display cabinets, space for a range cooker within a tiled recess, double sink, working surfaces, window to the rear and access to cellar and rear lobby with cloakroom and utility room and door to the garden.
• The drawing room is an impressive space with a feature exposed brick inglenook fireplace with inset woodburning stove, three windows to the front and exposed ceiling timbers.
• Dining room to the front with quarry tiled floor, brick fireplace, bay window and door to the rear garden.
• Adaptable family/play room with window to the front and access to a games room above via ladder stairs.
• Main bedroom with excellent en suite bathroom with roll top bath, separate shower cubicle and dressing room/bedroom 6 with an excellent range of wardrobes.
• Four further bedrooms and a family bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower cubicle.
• Stairs rise again from the landing to two adaptable attic rooms.
The property has an in and out drive with parking to either side and garage with double doors. To the rear of the garage is the annexe with a galley kitchen opening to the sitting room which in turns leads to a shower room and a bedroom.
The enclosed rear garden has an array of shrubs and trees with a good level area of lawn, paved terrace and useful garden store. The plot in total extends to 0.21 of an acre.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Bax Close, Storrington, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20
A spacious and bright family house ideally located in a small, quiet cul-de-sac just half a mile from the centre of the village of Storrington. Exceptionally well presented throughout and featuring a...