Yew Tree Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4
- 0.8 miles from High Brooms mainline station
- Stunning Garden 0.18 acres
- Off Street Parking
- Scope to modernise and develop
- Level walk to Southborough High street
A conveniently located and adaptable family home with off street parking and a sensational mature south facing garden measuring approximately 0.19 of an acre. The house is within a short level walk of Southborough High street and just 0.8 miles from High Brooms mainline station.
10A Yew Tree Road has been a happy home for its current owners for the past 35 years and is now for sale with scope for modernisation should somebody so wish. It is well positioned for surrounding communications and Southborough High Street is within 0.1 of a mile. A real feature of the property is the glorious mature south facing rear garden.
The main features of the property include:
• Glazed entrance porch with door to one side to the former garage. There is a spacious entrance hall with open tread staircase rising to the first floor and door through to an impressive L-shaped sitting room with large bay window incorporating french doors opening to the rear and wooden parquet finish flooring.
• Utility room with cupboards and stainless steel sink, opening through to the kitchen/breakfast room with doors to either side and windows to front and rear, range of cupboards and space for range cooker.
• Ground floor bedroom with double doors opening to the rear garden. Adjoining store room forms part of the former garage. There is also a ground floor bathroom and separate WC.
• On the first floor the main bedroom is a good size room, again with an attractive aspect across the rear garden and en suite shower room with shower cubicle, basin, WC and twin linen cupboards.
• There are two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
There is a good size turning and parking area to the front of the house and shrub and flower borders. The rear south facing garden has a paved terrace, wisteria to the rear of the house, garden pond with waterfall, good level lawn with shaped flower borders and beds and delightful mature trees including an acer and robinia. At the far end of the garden is a vegetable patch with greenhouse and fruit cage. The plot in total is 0.19 of an acre.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Nursery Close, Hurstpierpoint, Hassocks, West Sussex, BN6
**Guide Price £800,000-£850,000**A beautifully presented detached, modern family home situated in a peaceful cul de sac, on the outskirts of the ever popular village of Hurstpierpoint. The p...