Ploggs Hall, Whetsted Road, Whetsted, Tonbridge, TN12
- Paddock Wood station (about 2.5 miles)
- Semi rural location
- Large garden
- Tonbridge (3.8 miles)
- Off street parking and garage
Guide Price **£750,000 - £800,000**
Forming one half of a delightful Grade II listed barn conversion, East Barn has three reception rooms, four bedrooms and is well presented throughout. Set in a semi rural location surrounded by beautiful countryside, it has a large garden, terrace, integral garage and parking.
East Barn forms one half of a barn conversion with external elevations of weatherboard under a tiled roof. The barn is presented in good order throughout with three reception rooms providing flexible living arrangements. The barn has a wealth of original period features throughout which include exposed beams. The main features of the property include:
• Vaulted entrance hall with exposed beams, floor to ceiling windows with inset front door and a staircase to the first floor.
• Sitting/dining room set on two levels with wooden floors and windows overlooking the front.
• Family room with a dual aspect with the rear window overlooking the rear terrace and garden, electric fire and the potential to open the room into the integral garage subject to the necessary permissions.
• Kitchen/breakfast room with slate flooring, breakfast island with storage beneath, run of low level cupboards and drawers, wall mounted cupboards and display cabinets with floor to ceiling larder cupboards. There is a fitted range with double oven with gas burners and extractor hood above and space for a fridge freezer. A door leads out to the rear terrace.
• From the vaulted hallway a staircase leads to a large mezzanine landing with a study area off which are four double bedrooms, including the main bedroom and guest bedroom which both have an en suite shower room. Also off the mezzanine level is the family bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, basin and WC.
To the front of the barn is an area of lawn with planted borders and path to the front door. There is a driveway providing parking and access to the integral garage. To the rear of the house is a large terrace area accessed from the kitchen/breakfast room.
Beyond the terrace is the main part of the garden which is mainly laid to lawn with planted borders and enclosed by mature hedgerows. The garden backs onto open farmland
Beyond the garden a pathway leads through orchards down to the Medway Valley Walk along the River Medway . There are also numerous footpaths and trails nearby for country walks.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Ditchling Common, Burgess Hill, East Sussex, RH15
3 Pepper Close is a modern detached residence located in a residential cul-de-sac, featuring seven contemporary properties. Constructed in 2019, this home boasts a stylish open-plan layout, perfectly ...