The Smithy, Wadhurst, East Sussex, TN5
- Far reaching rural views
- Wadhurst Station (1.9 miles)
- Wadhurst Highstreet (1.8 miles)
- Double garage with off street parking
- Large garden and terrace
**Guide Price £1,000,000 - £1,150,000**
A well presented 4 bedroom detached house situated in a small private development between Wadhurst and Mark Cross. The house has a beautifully landscaped garden with terrace areas and far reaching rural views over the surrounding countryside.
3 The Smithy is a well presented detached house with external elevations of brick and tile hanging under a tiled roof. The house has flexible living and sleeping arrangements which could be utilised in a number of ways.
The main features of the property include:
• Canopied entrance with door through to hallway off which is a study and a cloakroom.
• Sitting room a dual aspect room with views of the garden and countryside, fireplace with inset wood burning stove with brick surround, oak flooring and doors to the rear covered terrace.
• Dining room double doors from the hallway lead into the dining room with wooden floors and window to front.
• Kitchen/breakfast room which has an eye level double oven, integrated hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge, dishwasher, low level cupboards and drawers with wall mounted cupboards and display cabinets, and work surfaces extend to provide a breakfast bar. Off the kitchen is a utility room with sink, space for a washing machine, tumble dryer and door to outside.
• Master bedroom with far reaching rural views, a walk-in dressing room with fitted wardrobes and an en suite bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, WC and basin.
• On the first floor there are two double bedrooms including a dual aspect guest bedroom, both with fitted wardrobes, one single bedroom, and a family bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, WC and basin.
The house has parking for two to three cars on the driveway to the front which also gives access to the double garage.
There are landscaped lawns and a paved terrace to the front and access each side to the rear garden.
The main garden to the rear is mainly laid to lawn with planted beds and borders. The garden is enclosed by mature hedgerows and stock fencing. The garden is presented to a high standard with far reaching views across the surrounding countryside. The garden has the added advantage of two terrace areas perfect for Al fresco entertaining.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
St. Olives Close, Cross in Hand, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21
**Guide Price £1,000,000 - £1,100,000** A beautifully presented single storey detached cottage, (unlisted) originally built by Sussex builders, Lyons Green Works, set in a wonderful tucked a...