Croft Road, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6
- High Street within 0.2 of a mile
- Sitting Room with wood burner
- Sun Room and conservatory
- Private Gardens
- Garden Studio
- Former air raid shelter
- Crowborough Station 1.7 miles
- Ashdown Forest within easy reach
An opportunity to acquire a detached former coach house of Victorian origins with adaptable accommodation. Private gardens, summer house, garage and parking. Located 0.2 of a mile from the town centre of Crowborough, which provides a wide range of amenities and schools.
Fairmount Cottage has been in the same ownership for 28 years and has been improved and extended during that time. It offers adaptable accommodation with private gardens on several levels, garage and off road parking, all within 0.2 of a mile of the High Street.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance hall with exposed brick wall and door to one side to shower room with Aqualisa shower and window to front.
• Sitting room with bay window to front, woodburning stove with stone hearth, spiral staircase leading to first floor attic bedroom and doors opening through to the sun room which in turn has double doors leading through to the conservatory/dining room which has a door to the side and double doors to the rear.
• The kitchen has a range of limed oak units, four ring gas hob with self cleaning oven, under counter fridge, single bowl ceramic sink, larder cupboard with wall mounted gas boiler and door to outside.
• Main bedroom with a range of built-in wardrobes with hanging and shelving, bay window to the conservatory and en suite bathroom with Victorian style slipper bath, mixer taps, hand wash basin, WC and window to side.
• Study with gas coal effect fire and sliding doors from hallway.
• From the sitting room a spiral staircase leads to an attic bedroom with two velux windows with blackout blinds, under eaves storage cupboards, airing cupboard and en suite WC with wash basin and window to rear.
The property is approached by a driveway providing parking, leading in turn to a garage. There is a covered walkway to a former air raid shelter now used as a store/workshop. There is a further area of garden to the east side of the property with a level area of artificial grass, gravelled area, raised beds, rockery, screening hedge and detached summer house/studio.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
25a Fryatts Way, Bexhill On Sea, East Sussex, TN39
This stunning, individual, brand new, detached bungalow situated at the end of a no-through road off the lovely tree-lined Ellerslie Lane in Bexhill-on-Sea. Finished to an exceptional standard with h...