Ash, Canterbury, Kent, CT3
High-quality residential development opportunity in the village of Ash. Approximately 3.4ha (8.40 acres) of sought-after residential development land with outline planning permission for up to 76 dwellings. Planning permission is granted REF19/01462.
Please contact Oliver Robinson MRICS or Scott Smith MRICS.
- Residential development opportunity
- Outline planning permission for 76 dwellings
- Dover District Planning reference: 19/01462
- Tender deadline for offers: 15th January 2021
- Edge of village location
- Mature tree and hedge lined boundaries
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now