Paddock 3, Brickhouse Lane, Lingfield, Surrey, RH7
- Approx. 22.5 acres of well maintained and fenced paddocks
- Comprises three separate, adjoining paddocks
- Attractive tree and hedgeline borders
- Well located in the beautiful Surrey countryside, close to Lingfield
- New access track soon to be constructed by vendor, leading directly from Brickhouse Lane
- Flat in nature
- To be connected to mains water in due course
- Please see Brochure for full details
- For enquiries please call 01892509280
Comprising three adjoining flat paddocks of approx. 5.7, 6.5 and 10.2 acres, bounded and seperated by a mix of attractive mature tree and hedgeline borders, with fencing, in a quiet setting. A new access track is to be constructed by the vendor prior to sale, leading directly from Brickhouse Ln. Mains water to be connected in due course.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
£325,000Offers In The Region Of
Northlands Lane, Storrington, West Sussex, RH20
An attractive traditional field barn with considerable potential (subject to prior planning consent) and approximately 8.2 acres situated in a lovely rural location on the outskirts of Storrington.DES...
Pinkhurst Lane, Slinfold, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13
An exceptional small equestrian unit in an unspoilt rural location close to the Downs Link bridlepath with recently built stable yard including 4 stables, corner box/tack room and hay/feed store. Abo...
Parkgate Road, Newdigate, Dorking, Surrey, RH5
A fully clad two storey barn with planning consent for residential use. Approximately 11.2 m x 6.8 m, steel framed with block and metal cladding currently used as a workshop and store with two existi...