To enter our competition please send a picture of your Rocky Road to: email@example.com
Alternatively please post a picture of your Rocky Road in the comments section of the social media post.
Closing date for entries is 4pm on Tuesday 14th May. The winner will be announced on Friday 17th May.
For the Recipe you will need:
200g Rich Tea biscuits
130g butter (unsalted)
300g milk chocolate (or dark chocolate if you prefer)
4 tbsp golden syrup
120g mini marshmallows (or chopped regular marshmallows can be used as well)
20g white chocolate to drizzle over the top
100g of raisins
7 inch square tin lined with a sheet of greaseproof paper.
- Using a plastic bag, gently crush the biscuits with a rolling pin.
- Put the butter, 200g chocolate and golden syrup in a glass bowl and place over a saucepan of water on a medium heat (make sure the bowl does not touch the water).
- Stir gently until there are no lumps.
- Leave the chocolate mixture to cool.
- Poor the crushed biscuits, mini marshmallows and raisins into the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Mix together until all ingredients are covered in chocolate.
- Tip the mixture into the tin and using the back of a metal spoon gently flatten the mixture to evenly cover the base of the tin.
- Place in the fridge to cool.
- Take the remaining 100g of chocolate and melt gently over a medium heat.
- Poor this chocolate over the top of the Rocky Road mixture to give a nice thick chocolatey topping.
- Place in the fridge.
- Melt the white chocolate and drizzle over the top of the Rocky Road in a decorative pattern.
- Finally, place in the fridge to set overnight.
Thanks for entering and we look forward to seeing pictures of your tasty treats.